Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and will be obtained with an increased level of ingress proper protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures can be their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is vital for areas with a high level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with safeguard from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Watch all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Box, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are very reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across a variety of areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long-lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are made to meet the highest requirements of coverage demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic devices of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a high quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures composition, making them ideal in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted release is vibra done for a clean surface with no sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with hard – satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are wintry rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally utilized for transportation, insulation as well in commercial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF projects or projects which are subject to weather. As a result of development of the enclosures, they can even be utilized for assignments involving high temperature as the conditions make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as: