Competitive Price CNC Machining Service OEM Nonstanderd Machine Parts Custom Electric Gate Rack Steel/Nylon/Plastic Gear Rack
|We Are Professional Metal Processing Factory With Modern Automation Equipment, Specialized in Precision Machining part /Turning part /Welding part /Precision Fixture.Send us RFQ Now, We will Feedback You Quotation Within 24 Hours.|
|3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc|
|CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding|
|Aluminum:2000 series, 6000 series, 7075, 5052, etc.|
|Stainless steel: SUS303, SUS304, SS316, SS316L, 17-4PH, etc.|
|Brass:260, C360, H59, H60, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, Bronze, Copper|
|1)24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
2)100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
3)10+ years of experience in the CNC machining area and have a senior design team to offer perfect modification suggestions
|100% Inspect Before Shipment, ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Aluminum parts:Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing
Stainless Steel parts:Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black
Steel parts:Zinc Plating, Oxide black, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Carburized, Heat treatment
Brass parts:Nickel Plating, chrome plating, Electrophoresis black, Oxide black, Powder coated
Click Here Get Free Quotation
|Nonstander Gears Display|
|Strictly on Quality Contoul, 100% Inspect Before Shipment|
Click Here Get More Information
Packging And Delivery
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing|
|Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CHINAMFG Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts|
|Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc|
|Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts|
|Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers|
Customer And Comment
More than 15 years of customer service experience in Japan, Europe and America, adapt to various technical standards (such as JIS in Japan, ASTM in America, DIN in Germany, etc. ), and it can provide a variety of materials processing and surface treatment.
Click Here For RFQ
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Sample Production Time : Usually 5~10 Work Days
Mass Production Time : Usually 15~20 Work Days
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Application:||Fastener, Auto and Motorcycle Accessory, Hardware Tool, Machinery Accessory|
|Standard:||GB, EN, API650, China GB Code, JIS Code, TEMA, ASME|
|Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated|
|Production Type:||Batch Production|
|Machining Method:||CNC Machining|
|Material:||Nylon, Steel, Plastic, Brass, Alloy, Copper, Aluminum, Iron|
Can plastic gears withstand high torque and load conditions?
Plastic gears have certain limitations when it comes to withstanding high torque and load conditions. Here’s a detailed explanation of their capabilities:
Plastic gears can be designed and manufactured to handle a range of torque and load conditions, but their performance is generally inferior to that of metal gears in high-stress applications. The specific capabilities of plastic gears depend on various factors, including the chosen plastic material, gear design, tooth profile, and operating conditions.
While plastic gears may not be suitable for extremely high torque or heavy-load applications, they can still provide reliable performance in many moderate-load scenarios. Plastic gears are commonly used in applications with light to moderate loads, where their unique properties and advantages outweigh their limitations.
Some plastic materials, such as acetal (POM) and polyamide (nylon), offer good strength and wear resistance, allowing them to handle moderate torque and load conditions. These materials can be reinforced with additives or fillers to enhance their mechanical properties and increase their load-bearing capacity.
It’s important to note that when designing with plastic gears, engineers must carefully consider factors such as gear size, tooth geometry, material selection, and operating conditions. Reinforcement techniques, such as using metal inserts or reinforcing fibers, may be employed to improve the strength and load-bearing capabilities of plastic gears in certain applications.
In high torque or heavy-load applications, metal gears, particularly those made from steel or other high-strength alloys, are generally preferred due to their superior strength and durability. Metal gears offer higher load capacities, better resistance to deformation, and increased resistance to wear under extreme conditions.
Ultimately, the suitability of plastic gears for high torque and load conditions depends on the specific requirements of the application and the trade-off between the benefits of plastic gears, such as weight reduction and noise reduction, and the higher load-bearing capabilities of metal gears.
It’s recommended to consult with gear manufacturers or mechanical engineers to determine the most appropriate gear material and design for a particular application, especially when high torque and load conditions are expected.
How do you prevent premature wear and degradation in plastic gears?
Preventing premature wear and degradation in plastic gears requires implementing various measures and considerations. Here’s a detailed explanation of how to achieve this:
1. Material Selection: Choose a plastic material with suitable properties for the specific application. Consider factors such as strength, stiffness, wear resistance, and compatibility with operating conditions. Opt for materials that have good resistance to wear, fatigue, and environmental factors to minimize premature degradation.
2. Gear Design: Pay attention to the design of the plastic gears to minimize wear and degradation. Optimize the tooth profile, gear geometry, and load distribution to reduce stress concentrations and ensure even load sharing among the teeth. Incorporate features such as fillets, reinforcements, and optimized tooth profiles to enhance the gear’s durability.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to reduce friction, minimize wear, and prevent premature degradation. Choose lubricants that are compatible with the plastic material and the operating conditions. Ensure adequate lubrication by following manufacturer recommendations and implementing proper lubrication techniques such as oil bath, grease, or dry lubrication.
4. Operating Conditions: Consider the operating conditions and make adjustments to prevent premature wear and degradation. Control operating temperatures within the recommended range for the plastic material to avoid thermal degradation. Avoid excessive speeds or loads that can lead to increased friction and wear. Minimize exposure to harsh chemicals, UV radiation, or abrasive particles that can degrade the plastic material.
5. Maintenance: Implement regular maintenance practices to prevent premature wear and degradation. Conduct periodic inspections to identify signs of wear or damage. Replace worn or damaged gears promptly to prevent further degradation. Follow recommended maintenance schedules for lubrication, cleaning, and any other specific requirements for the plastic gears.
6. Proper Installation: Ensure that plastic gears are installed correctly to minimize wear and degradation. Follow manufacturer guidelines and recommendations for installation procedures, such as proper alignment, torque values, and fastening techniques. Improper installation can lead to misalignment, increased stress concentrations, and accelerated wear.
7. Optimized Load Distribution: Design the gear system to ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Consider factors such as tooth profile, tooth width, and the number of teeth to optimize load sharing. Uneven load distribution can lead to localized wear and premature degradation of specific gear teeth.
8. Environmental Protection: Protect plastic gears from harsh environmental conditions that can accelerate wear and degradation. Implement measures such as sealing mechanisms, coatings, or encapsulation to shield the gears from exposure to chemicals, moisture, UV radiation, or abrasive particles.
9. Quality Manufacturing: Ensure high-quality manufacturing processes to minimize defects and inconsistencies that can compromise the durability of plastic gears. Use reputable suppliers and manufacturers that adhere to strict quality control measures. Conduct thorough inspections and testing to verify the quality of the gears before installation.
By considering these preventive measures, such as material selection, gear design, lubrication, operating conditions, maintenance, proper installation, load distribution optimization, environmental protection, and quality manufacturing, it’s possible to minimize premature wear and degradation in plastic gears, ensuring their longevity and performance.
How do plastic gears differ from metal gears in terms of performance?
Plastic gears and metal gears exhibit differences in performance characteristics. Here’s a detailed explanation of how plastic gears differ from metal gears:
Strength and Durability:
- Metal gears are generally stronger and more durable compared to plastic gears. They can withstand higher torque, heavy loads, and harsh operating conditions. Metal gears are commonly used in applications that require high strength and durability, such as heavy machinery, automotive transmissions, and industrial equipment.
- Plastic gears have lower strength and may not be suitable for applications with high torque or heavy loads. However, advancements in plastic materials and manufacturing techniques have resulted in the development of high-performance plastics that offer improved strength and durability, allowing plastic gears to be used in a wider range of applications.
- Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to metal gears. This lightweight characteristic is advantageous in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
- Metal gears are heavier due to the density and strength of the metal materials used. While the weight of metal gears can provide benefits in certain applications that require high inertia or increased stability, it may also result in additional energy consumption and higher stresses on supporting structures.
Noise and Vibration:
- Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This makes them suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Metal gears tend to generate more noise and vibration due to their higher stiffness. While there are methods to reduce noise in metal gears through design modifications and the use of noise-dampening materials, plastic gears generally offer better inherent noise and vibration reduction.
Wear and Lubrication:
- Plastic gears have the advantage of self-lubrication due to certain plastic materials having inherent lubricating properties. This reduces friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance requirements.
- Metal gears typically require lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Proper lubrication is essential for their performance and longevity. Insufficient or inadequate lubrication can lead to increased wear, heat generation, and even gear failure.
- Plastic gears can exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, depending on the chosen plastic material. This makes them suitable for applications in corrosive environments where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective measures.
- Metal gears may corrode when exposed to moisture, chemicals, or certain operating environments. Corrosion can weaken the gears and compromise their performance and lifespan. However, corrosion-resistant metals or protective coatings can mitigate this issue.
- Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
- Metal gears are more limited in terms of design flexibility due to the constraints of machining or shaping metal materials. While metal gears can still be customized to some extent, the process is generally more time-consuming and costly compared to plastic gear manufacturing.
It’s important to consider these performance differences when selecting between plastic and metal gears for a specific application. The requirements of the application, including load capacity, operating conditions, noise considerations, and durability expectations, should guide the choice of gear material.
editor by CX 2023-09-22