Custom Made Truck Engine Parts Starter Flywheel Ring Gear


All content of this page is from the Internet and is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory. If you want to buy original spare parts, please contact the original supplier for purchase.

Custom Made Truck Engine Parts Starter Flywheel Ring Gear

The custom made truck engine parts starter flywheel ring gear is a crucial component used in various applications such as excavators, lawnmowers, tractors, boats, motorbikes, trucks, and cars. It is designed to provide reliable and efficient starting power to the engine.

Certified with RoHS, TS16949, ISO 9001, and CE, this starter flywheel ring gear meets the highest quality standards and ensures optimal performance. With a warranty period of 24 months, it offers peace of mind and long-lasting durability.

For those who are interested in purchasing a sample, the price is US$ 50 per piece with a minimum order quantity of 1 piece. Customization options are also available to meet specific requirements.

Product Description:
– Car Model: Nissan Silvia S13 S14/240SX
– Displacement: 2.0L/2.0T
– Color: Black/Metal
– Year: 1989-1998
– Machine: CNC
– Type: Lightweight
– Material: SAE1045/4135
– Balance: Dynamic Balanced
– MOQ: 1 Piece
– OE Number: Performance
– Packing: Plastic+Carton+Pallet

Additional Information:
– OEM No.: China manufacturer cast and ged for Nissan engine flywheel
– Warranty: 12 months
– Delivery: 30 days after receiving the deposit
– Port: Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen
– Payment term: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Trade Assurance
– Packing standard: The inner packing is white transparent plastic bag, and populate the foam material, to avoid the flywheel been damaged. The outer packing is brown carton, color carton, wooden case. Customized packing is also available.

1. Competitive price, best and satisfied price.
2. Professional manufacturer of flywheel, with 15 years of experience in production and research and development.
3. Delivery in time, 100% delivery in time.
4. Professional service with many years of exporting experience.

Our Service:
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package…
2. Sample order
3. We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
4. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you receive them. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us, and we will provide a solution.

Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: We pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have a legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: We require a 30% deposit via T/T, and the remaining 70% should be paid before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: We offer EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.

Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: The delivery time is generally 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.

Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce according to your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.

Company’s Other Products Business:
Ever-Power Group mainly supplies various plastic gears used in the industry, such as plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, plastic rack gears, and more. We offer high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. We welcome customers to come for drawing or sample customization.