Dcec Engine Truck Parts 6c8.3 Isc Flywheel 3960755 5264583

Description

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only for reference in product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable for after-sales replacements and not original spare parts. They can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Dcec Engine Truck Parts 6c8.3 Isc Flywheel 3960755 5264583

The Dcec Engine Truck Parts 6c8.3 Isc Flywheel 3960755 5264583 is a versatile product that can be used in various applications such as excavators, lawnmowers, tractors, ke tans, boats, motorcycles, trucks, and cars. It is certified with RoHS, TS16949, ISO 9001, and CE, ensuring high quality and reliability. The flywheel comes with a warranty of 24 months, providing peace of mind to the customers.

Samples of the flywheel are available with a minimum order quantity of 1 piece at a price of US$ 50 per piece. Customization options are also available to meet specific requirements.

The flywheel is designed for Nissan Silvia S13 S14/240SX car models with a displacement of 2.0L/2.0T. It is available in black or metal color and is suitable for cars manufactured between 1989 and 1998. The flywheel is made using CNC machines and is lightweight. It is constructed with SAE1045/4135 material and is dynamically balanced for optimal performance. The flywheel has a warranty of 12 months and a minimum order quantity of 1 piece. It is packed in plastic, carton, and pallet for safe transportation.

The OEM number of the flywheel is china manufacturer cast and ged for Nissan engine flywheel. It comes with a warranty of 12 months and has a delivery time of 30 days after receiving the deposit. The flywheel can be shipped from Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, or Xiamen ports. Payment can be made through L/C, T/T, Western Union, or Trade Assurance. The flywheel is packed in white transparent plastic bags with foam material to prevent damage. Customized packing options are also available.

The Dcec Engine Truck Parts 6c8.3 Isc Flywheel 3960755 5264583 offers several advantages. It provides a competitive price and is a high-quality product with 15 years of experience in production and research and development. The flywheel is delivered on time, and professional service is provided with years of exporting experience.

Our Service:
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package…
2. Sample order
3. We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
4. After sending, we will track the products for you every two days until you receive them. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact us. We will provide a solution for you.

FAQ:
1. What is your terms of packing?
– We pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have a legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.

2. What is your terms of payment?
– We require a 30% deposit through T/T, and the remaining 70% is to be paid before delivery. We will show you photos of the products and packages before you make the final payment.

3. What is your terms of delivery?
– We offer EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, and DDU delivery terms.

4. How about your delivery time?
– The delivery time is typically 30 to 60 days after receiving the advance payment. The specific time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.

5. Can you produce according to samples?
– Yes, we can produce according to your samples or technical drawings. We have the capability to build molds and fixtures.

Please note that in addition to flywheels, EVER-POWER GROUP also supplies various plastic gears used in the industry. These include plastic spur gears, plastic helical gears, plastic worm gears, plastic bevel gears, plastic pinion gears, plastic nylon gears, plastic transmission gears, plastic sprocket gears, plastic wheel gears, plastic injection gears, plastic ring gears, plastic rack gears, and more. We offer high-quality products, favorable prices, and considerate service. Customization is available based on drawings or samples.

FAQ:
1. Are your plastic gears suitable for industrial use?
2. What materials are your plastic gears made of?
3. How do I install, maintain, and repair plastic gears?
4. Can I replace my existing gears with plastic gears?
5. What sets your plastic gears apart from others in the market?