Deutz Diesel Engine Spare Parts Forging Flywheel Ring Gear 04272421


All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only for reference in product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable for after-sales use and can be perfectly adapted to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier.

Deutz Diesel Engine Spare Parts Forging Flywheel Ring Gear 04272421

This Deutz Diesel Engine Spare Parts Forging Flywheel Ring Gear 04272421 is widely used in various applications such as excavators, lawnmowers, tractors, ke tans, boats, motorcycles, trucks, and cars. It is certified with RoHS, TS16949, ISO 9001, and CE, ensuring its high quality and reliability. The flywheel ring gear comes with a warranty of 24 months, providing peace of mind to customers.

Samples of this product are available for purchase at US$ 50 per piece, with a minimum order quantity of 1 piece. Customization options are also available to meet specific requirements.

The shipping cost for this product is not specified. It is recommended to contact the supplier for an estimated freight per unit.

Product Description

– Car Model: Nissan Silvia S13 S14/240SX
– Discplacement: 2.0L/2.0T
– Color: Black/Metal
– Year: 1989-1998
– Machine: CNC
– Type: Lightweight
– Material: SAE1045/4135
– Warranty: 12 Months
– Balance: Dynamic Balanced
– MOQ: 1 Piece
– OE Number: Performance
– Packing: Plastic+Carton+Pallet

The OEM No. for this product is China manufacturer cast and ged for Nissan engine flywheel. It comes with a warranty of 12 months and has a delivery time of 30 days after receiving the deposit. The product can be shipped from Qingdao, Tianjin, Shanghai, Ningbo, or Xiamen ports. Payment terms include L/C, T/T, Western Union, and Trade Assurance. The standard packing includes a white transparent plastic bag for inner packing and brown carton, color carton, or wooden case for outer packing. Customized packing options are also available.

The advantages of this Deutz Diesel Engine Spare Parts Forging Flywheel Ring Gear include competitive price, high quality, on-time delivery, and professional service. The manufacturer has 15 years of experience in production and research and development of flywheels, making them a trusted supplier.

Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package…
2. Sample order
3. We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.
4. After sending, we will track the products for you every two days until you receive them. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us, and we will provide a solution.


Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: We generally pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have a legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after obtaining your authorization letters.

Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: We require a 30% deposit via T/T, and the remaining 70% before delivery. We will provide photos of the products and packages for your approval before you make the final payment.

Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: We offer EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, and DDU delivery terms.

Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: The delivery time is generally 30 to 60 days, depending on the items and the quantity of your order.

Q5. Can you produce according to samples?
A: Yes, we can produce according to your samples or technical drawings. We have the capability to build molds and fixtures.

Other Products

Apart from Deutz Diesel Engine Spare Parts Forging Flywheel Ring Gear 04272421, EVER-POWER GROUP also supplies various Plastic Gears for industrial use. Our range includes Plastic Spur Gears, Plastic Helical Gears, Plastic Worm Gears, Plastic Bevel Gears, Plastic Pinion Gears, Plastic Nylon Gears, Plastic Transmission Gears, Plastic Sprocket Gears, Plastic Wheel Gears, Plastic Injection Gears, Plastic Ring Gears, Plastic Rack Gears, and more. We offer high-quality products, competitive prices, and excellent customer service. We welcome customers to contact us for customizations based on their drawings or samples.


Q1. Are your Plastic Gears suitable for industrial use?
A: Yes, our Plastic Gears are specifically designed for industrial applications.

Q2. Can you provide customizations for Plastic Gears?
A: Yes, we offer customizations based on customers’ drawings or samples.

Q3. What materials are used in your Plastic G