Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer all of these products. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really models us in addition to the other guys is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise will be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or part to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys about both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered elements with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.